Monday, December 21, 2020

12/21/20 Deep Conversations With Mijo? (part 2 of 2)

    The conversation was brought about by Baby A asking me "If I could talk to anyone that ever existed, who would I choose?"  I then laid the groundwork yesterday and this is a continuation of that. 

     I told Baby A "it would be cool to talk to Einstein in theory, until you started talking and realized he was going to leave you feeling stupid after."  I have never been one to need to touch or see the artist in person, it is always a bit of a let down, I think.  I never understood my brother's wife's need to see Bon Jovi or get up close enough to shake his hand.  I loved Ozzy Osbourne back in high school, but I never saw him in concert and he seemed to come yearly to San Antonio.  How weird was it to see Ozzy in the real world with his family, the fucking Prince of Darkness couldn't get a word in edge wise with his family.  I loved that it made him human, but humans are mediocre.

Another example would be a conversation with the Rock, Dwayne Johnson.  He is our current big muscle type hero in the movies, but I am sure he is obsessed with his health and spends all his free time lifting weights and eating egg whites, I've seen videos of him.  The guy wakes up at 5:00am to work out, great for him and it has given him an awfully successful life, but I don't think it leaves time to be anything else and that can't be an interesting figure to have a good talk with.  Inspiring, in theory yes, the man is built like a god, but I can't imagine much is going on upstairs, the knucklehead endorsed Biden, how smart can he be?

    So, if I am not going to get much more than a conversation, talking to Einstein isn't going to make me smarter, I am not going to automatically win a Nobel prize for my efforts, then why would I care to stand in front of greatness?  I think a better use of the opportunity to talk and interact with a historical figure, I could also say Jesus, but.... you know, we aren't doing mythological characters, or I could just as well say Zeus.  I think I would then have to go with a beautiful example, like Marylin Monroe.  She was the original centerfold, she fucked a president and a hall of famer.  If you could catch her on a good day, she would at least have interesting stories of her Hollywood career, her rendezvous with the Kennedys, and maybe at the very least I could go in for a grope of those perfect titties.

    Baby A said it would be cool to talk to a king or someone important like that.  It was a different time back then when a people lived and died by the decisions of their leaders.  A king had to be great and carry the burden of his people on his shoulders.  Nowadays, our spineless leaders make decrees that make no sense and seem to benefit only them, our leaders today are not made of the same material as those of a bygone era.

No comments:

Post a Comment