Wednesday, March 4, 2020

3/4/20 Hard To Believe Spring Break Is Coming?

    Wife works this week and then she is off for a week of Spring Break.  Javalina has school this week and next week, then he gets Spring Break.  I am taking the week off with him, and the plan right now is for us to go down with Wife to visit my folks while she works.  Of course, Wife will be off for her spring break and we will be here at home, but considering how much she runs around for work, she is only too happy to be in her home.
    I thought about taking two weeks off from work so I can hang with her for a week and then hang with Javalina for a week, but it seems like being off from work too much.  I already decided I was going to take two weeks off in the summer, even if we go nowhere, so I didn't want to push it and seem greedy.
    So far, Javalina has had two track meets, but I believe they are going to take a break since they don't have one this weekend and next week would be the start of the area spring breaks.  I am hoping for slightly warmer weather when the season picks up again.  The last two meets have started in really colder weather than I like.
   I still remember when we had the RVs and we would try to plan a week in Corpus only to find the weather still too cold to do outdoor stuff.  Even then, I wish we could line up another RV and plan trips like we used to.  Even Boy says he misses having the RV, that it was fun to go on trips like that.  Wife isn't opposed to getting another one, it would just have to be something that fits in our budget.  Maybe after we finish with the idea of refinancing and Wife gets a job back where she can live with us.
    Once we get done with the two weeks of Spring Break, since they are not aligned, it will be pretty much April and we will be looking at the end of the school year, I mean there is Easter in there somewhere, but that is another couple of days off which only makes the end of the school year seem closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment