Monday, June 18, 2018

6/18/18 Father's Day?

    I had a super early start today because I fell asleep without doing a blog for Sunday, Saturday night.  I therefore got up at 6:30am and wrote yesterday's thoughts before anyone woke up.  I like doing this and have been able to do it for about the last three months, where I wake up before anyone else in the house.  I like to drink a coffee and sit with my thoughts, maybe snacking on a pastry or a slice of cake.  I am also obsessed with youtube as I keep writing and mentioning when I seem to run out of ideas.
    I wrote about my weekend or lack of it, due to working so much just to see if I can remember the pain, but not really, after sleeping most of Saturday and even today, I feel about the same as usual. difference being is I have a couple more bucks coming my way, which are already spent, as I will use them to pay off our Target credit card.  They do tell me I am a little OCD and I can see me becoming obsessed with bringing our credit debt to $0.  With the deal I struck with Boy, who is working full time, I should also be able to pay off the Mattresses we bought too, so that is another two credit accounts being paid off.  We will be down to 4 cards.  We will be able to tackle another major card next month with Boy's contribution and our extra money, if we don't go crazy in Wisconsin, which I am sure will slow us down a bit.
    Anyways, back to Father's Day.  It was a slow day, Boy's new GF spent the night, which we said was fine, provided they respect our house and she sleeps in the guest room.  I don't think a couple of knuckleheads should get to play house just because they can buy their own lunch or know how to operate a microwave.  BFD, but I also don't want them driving too late out at night, she leaves out between Austin and Kyle.  I find her to be a little funny, like she's unfamiliar around fat people.  She comes and wakes me, I guess I was asleep on the chair after I finished writing my blog at 8:00am or so.  "Are you ok?, you seemed to be having trouble breathing?"  Half asleep, I responded "I'm 400 pounds asleep on a chair, what do you expect?"  I then woke up, checked myself for saliva or whatever coming out of my face/nose, "oh it's you."  She was all excited about the Germany/Mexico soccer game which she says she spent the night so she could see with Boy.  I told her "ughh, soccer sucks and it's not a real sport, and how is Boy going to watch it, he cares even less than I do for sports?"  She ran off, ever the dizzy positive pro-happy girl she is.  She really is great, but I want to be a dark grey cloud and she comes at you like a sparkler on the 4th of July, maybe Cinco De Mayo, but either way.
    I then went back and slept too long, but Wife made a little BBQ and Boy's GF made a delicious homemade German chocolate cake, in honor of the losing germans in soccer?  Or maybe I said it was my favorite, either way, it was a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment