Tuesday, May 23, 2017

5/23/17 If Not A Liberal... Then?

    I still chuckle at my brother's thought of me as a "liberal faggot", which at one time I may have worn closer to my heart, but I don't know, nowadays.  I do believe women have a right to choose.  No baby should be forced to be born where it is not wanted, I know kids who get treated badly by parents who claim to love them.  Never mind the ones who get the drunk parents who just beat on a kid for being there.  Plus, add to that fact a cherry on top that crime has come down ever since Roe Vs. Wade started affecting things.  Less "bad" kids are born to fuck shit up, that is just a fact, which also equals less criminals once they become adults.
    I will admit at first I thought it was a good idea to be a brother and agree we should all have health insurance, but goddammit, some people are just freaking lazy and considering I don't have a life because all I do is work, I am thinking maybe not everyone deserves insurance.  I just went through this skin graft and I have payments going out to all sorts of things.  I got a corrected fee from the hospital wanting another $66.  I got a bill from the vacuum pump which provided the little pump that sucked on my wound.  Apparently, I owe them $420.  The wound care clinic doctor said we were paid up and square, but I got one more bill for the last month, just yesterday and that is another $400.  Meanwhile, a poor friend of ours got her and her son gastric bypasses done for free through Medicaid.  I'm the one paying the huge cost of ownership for insurance monthly, I then get to get fucked when something bad happens???  How is that fair?
    About the refugees, I don't want them anywhere near me.  If they were normal people who behaved like normal people, then sure, we're a great country, what's a couple more minorities?  But in the best case scenario, we'll support them on welfare, and the worst case they'll spread their suicide bomber ways easier by jumping on our planes to get over here, fuck that.  Anybody coming to America should assimilate and become like the people they are joining.  Adam Carolla always says "you left your place because you fucked it up doing what you do.  Why do you think it'll be different if we turn our backs and allow you to do what you want?"  What skills are you bringing anyway?  Sitting around the sand praying five times a day doesn't sound like it leaves much time to do anything else.
    Government should exist to do the big things.  Take care of the infrastructure, make sure our highways and roads are easy to drive on.  Provide some sort of design, such as a city should have so many hospitals per capita, and so on with schools, and other services.  Deliver the mail, while it continues to pay for itself, although, that is going away within the next decade, most everybody is paying bills online.  Get your taxes from whatever sinful things.  If you insist on selling alcohol, go ahead, but don't act like Sunday is special and you can't for a few hours.  If you're going to allow the lotto and gambling on boats, and in Las Vegas, then cut the bullshit, and allow gambling where people want it, everywhere.  They do it anyway.
    We need people with higher IQ's running the government not morons with little crosses deciding on things only if they agree with how Jesus thinks.  Jesus would insure everybody, even the lepers, with their pre-existing conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment