Saturday, August 13, 2016

8/14/16 I Wanted It All, Suck It Up?

    I wanted it all, this is what I get.  First, I wanted a pool we don't use that is forever turning green, gotta go out there and clean it or risk my freaking neighbor reporting me yet again to the city inspectors.  I wanted the big yard, guess I'll have to cut it now, keep it in tip top shape or the Home Owner's Association will send me a letter, and the shitty neighbor will report me to the city.  I wanted a hot tub, I need to get out and clean it before I start home-growing my own Zyka carriers, and the shitty neighbor reports me to the city.  I wanted a fancy new truck, shoot, I don't change the oil until it tells me to do so, and yesterday it started telling me to do so NOW!!!  Every time you turn it on after the truck decides it's time, it lets you know, like a soggy diaper spilling out its side, the screen is all lit black and yellow with its warning sign.  I'm sure if my neighbor noticed it, she would figure a number to call and report me.
    Now that Wife is gone, I notice we have a big house and not just to show off.  I am always chasing those jackals on summer break to pick up after themselves, and boy howdy, is there a lot of carpet to vacuum.  Why are there always dishes in the sink?  I have my plastic cup from Wendy's, where I ate this afternoon here in my hand, yet I see seven new glasses and four plates, and a bowl of half eaten cereals.  I am at work twelve and a half hours and then I sleep six hours, I need more than five or six hours a day just to keep up with my jerks who still aren't sure how a broom works, or why the trash needs to go outside.
    Still, I told Wife I would do a better job than her at keeping this house under control.  I didn't realize my enemies would be the ones I love the most.  Oh well, today (Thursday night) I only work four hours, which means I have an extra eight hours to catch up.  This is what I get for being cute and draining the hot tub this morning after it started turning green and then running to give the truck an oil change, which seemed like the only way to turn off its crying display of "oil end of life, service soon."  I told Boy to start a load in the wash, I am sure I will have a few loads to fold and put away, as well as vacuum the downstairs which Chubs might get as an assignment, if he wants to stay up all night.
    I just have to turn the enemy against itself without them realizing they are cleaning after themselves, that is how one reaches nirvana.  Teach the dirt to cleanse itself, teach the trash to dispose of itself, teach the clothes, to fold themselves.  Or yell like a maniac until they realize they will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment