Friday, August 12, 2016

8/13/16 Bums Aren't Holy Beacons?

    I used to care about people and hoped everyone would and could pursue a path to success.  That is some naïve thinking.  First of all, most people are freaking lazy, stupid, manipulative, and looking for the easy way out.  Fuck that, or good luck with that philosophy.  I still believe those with the most toys in the end win.  I know I can't take it with me, but goddam does that mean it is better to sit on my fat ass and hum with the fan or since I am doing alright, I should calm down as I have been told and let others have their turn?  Ha.  Wife was laughed at after she went back to school and her efforts did not seem like they were paying off, I will just blame it on timing, she graduated right at the worst time when the market crashed in 2008.  It has taken awhile but she is on her way, we are sacrificing a little for a year or two, but she will end up on top, she won't stop until she ends up with a six figure salary.  That is what you do, you work hard, sitting on your ass breathing fumes all day never helped no one.
    Anyways, in the last two days I have seen some of my dizzy friends on Facebook worrying about the bums.  One wanted a pat on the back because she stopped and bought tacos for one guy who has a regular spot at a corner on her path to work.  She also bought food for the man's dog.  Sorry, but if you can't afford to feed yourself, you shouldn't then add more responsibilities like the welfare of an animal.  Of course, the saps here in Austin probably feed this guy better to make sure the dog eats.  She even managed to add a picture of the guy, and he looks pretty healthy to me, even the dog looks like it has hardly missed a meal.  I say give the man some dignity and let him live anonymously, why put him on the spotlight, "look, I fed this guy, I am awesome."  I don't like it.
    The other ditz was complaining that it was going to be 112 today, we should give the homeless cash so they can buy water.  Really, that is what they would buy?  Hmm, funny how her friend then responded that she has tried, but they don't want water.  What is a necessity for someone is not a necessity for others.  You don't have to wonder what they want, they want alcohol and/or drugs.  You think they are worried about getting back home, feeding their kids?  Nah.  A lot of these people have mental problems as well, I am more worried about this pretty little Ditz getting raped by mingling with a crowd already telling her to fuck off.  But, some people you just can't teach, they must experience life, good luck Sweetie Peetie.
    The bums that work the corner there at Slaughter and I-35 own that Whataburger, every time I go in there to eat with my Chubs, we see a stream of them walking in and out with the same Whataburger cup getting refill upon refill.  I don't understand why they allow this shit, but I told Chubs Sunday night was the last time we are going there.  Half the time we go in it's "hey man, can you help me out with something to eat?"  No, it has become easy to say because I have to say it all the time.  It is the same guys, that is their job.  Some are younger than me, get off your lazy ass and get a fucking job.

No comments:

Post a Comment