Sunday, January 31, 2021

2/1/21 Don't California Our Texas?

     I absolutely love this new slogan, and I hope it gets through the knuckleheads leaving that former nirvana known as California and making a fresh start in our beloved Texas.  I don't have a huge problem with the people moving, if I lived there and saw my state falling apart and the cost of living gradually get out of control, I think at a certain point, I would be thinking of doing the same.

    I did think it was ridiculous a recent article came out about some dude trying to make the move and improving his lot in life at the same time.  As I heard about it last week, this guy was whining that Texas was not all that, in fact, it wasn't that cheap and some of the other factors were not worth his time.  I just heard another news story about this "Bro" and he moved back, I say good riddance to bad rubbish.  In the story he talks about moving from a 2000 square feet house in California to one of over 4000 square feet on one floor in Bee Cave, here outside Austin.  First off, that is where I have wanted to move to, but it always just seems out of the range of affordability, house prices are in the median range of $650,000.  That is about $200,000 more than the median in Austin proper.  He is not being honest in comparing houses if he doubled his square footage either, come on, Man!  Doubling is of course going to double your consumption of electricity, and I heard he had something like 6 kids, stop fucking you're not a blue ribbon bull that we need so many of you around.  I am sure your growing family adds to the cost as they continually grow bigger and more demanding, Numbnuts.  He also complained of the heat, the property taxes, the people not being as friendly, and even the fact that he had scorpions on his property.  Fool, you moved to a house in the hill country, probably to a new property, think of what had been on that land before, sorry for the inconvenience.

   I wish the best for people who come here and look to ass tot he value of the community, but remember why you left your shithole of a state.  We don't need more liberal thoughts flowing out here, drive around town, it's the liberals making the city look shitty, with all the homeless people under the bridges and road intersections.  It is the liberal thinking that is going to increase our property taxes yet again to pay for a railroad system that as far as I can see, runs empty 95% of the time.  I have ran into the little train that runs people up north crossing the road in front of us, and there will be a handful of people sitting in them, awesome use of a billion dollars, geniuses.  That same mentality will now be spread down tot he south of Austin, so in twenty years, we'll see empty trains running around town, wasting tax resources, but whatever keep them liberals happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment