Tuesday, February 12, 2019

2/12/19 Can't Mess With A Good Diet?

    I guess we all think we're special and that the rules don't apply to us.  While watching several episodes of My 600 pound Life, I am almost amazed that after losing a couple pounds they think they can go back to their old habits and it'll be alright.  Since Wife is around and as I keep saying, we are not currently in ketosis, might as well enjoy a lunch at a regular venue.  I pretty much fell for the same trap.  I have been doing great, losing about a pound a day, why would I want to fuck with that?  For a piece of cake, apparently it doesn't take much to buy my cheap ass.  All of a sudden, it is Monday after a "party weekend" and we got 3 2-liter bottles of regular soda, 2 $20 cakes I don't want to just throw away, and cookies, chips, and whatever else fatties enjoy.  Man, what we don't spend on drugs, we sure spend on in food.
    I had half a cookie at 7:00am when I got up to make sure the boys got up, I then went right back to sleep since I work Monday night.  Once I got up, I ate another cookie or two and we went to eat at Bill Miller I kept saying "we are not in ketosis anyway, so it doesn't matter."  Javalina was a little disgusted with the both of us and I have to say I was too afterwards.  Pizza is one thing, on a Saturday night, but the tenders and the fries weren't even fresh.  I still gulped it all down with a stale ass biscuit that did nothing for me, I don't think I enjoyed it, it was just out of habit.  We then got home and of course, we didn't have time to work out, my stomach felt horrible and going to the bathroom did not solve my problems.  I went again during my lunch hour and had another episode and I still feel like gurgling in my intestines at 6:30am.
    The best thing would be to just throw away all the crap and focus on eating the BBQ we made Sunday night.  I might have to send Wife down to my mom's house, she is basically my drug dealer with food.  I can be good with Javalina, but with her, I just want to eat crap.  I guess it is good to feel this way, the food didn't reward me yesterday, so I don't want to do it again.  I was very happily pooping once a day all through January and that agrees with me, so I guess it is back to the diet today.  I am worried about Valentine's Day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment