Thursday, November 2, 2017

11/2/17 Girlie Moved Out?

    After living with us for a year and a couple months, Girlie has moved out, again.  I don't think living with us was something she ever wanted to do, but we offered her a good price, a big room with a huge closet and an escape from her family who she says can be too much.  I will admit I was kind of sexist with the rules and I stand by them.  We have a Boy, Dirty Dog, living with us and I don't care if he brings a girl or two over, he knows if he knocks one up, he is out.  With Girlie, I told her she wasn't going to have guys in the house, she was always free if she wanted to spend the night wherever, but nobody was going to bone her in my house.  Call it territorial, protective, sexist, I don't care, I didn't want her getting pregnant under my watch.  I really wanted her focused on college, but she keeps doing it as a hobby, not as the primary thing in her life.
    A couple months ago, I came home and there was a guy in her bedroom, I was not expecting him, I had come home for lunch and my reaction was not friendly.  I said something to the effect of  "Who the fuck is this mother fucker?  Get the fuck out!"  And I pointed at the door.  He put his arm out and said "Hi I'm so and so, a good friend of hers from high school.  He used to come over with her all the time after school or when we had BBQs with her mom and aunt, but honestly, I hadn't seen him in five years and he got stockier.  He is one of the few black guys that I liked that she introduced me to.  Most of them have been useless turds who I keep insisting she not introduce me to them, from the loudmouth who didn't let her talk that she dated through high school to the idiot man whore from Tx. State  who acted like he was God's gift because he did a couple tattoos on people.  That got her complaining that she should be able to have people over.
    A girlfriend of hers decided she was moving to Austin and quietly she started looking for apartments and I guess they finally found one through low income housing, I don't know how, but either way, they are now roommates.  Even my Mom who is not a fan of her or any other female living in our house, says she'll be back.  I always say I don't think so, but Wife says the same thing, but since she is acting like a big tough girl, she can only come back paying full rent, no more little helpless girl discount.
    We go round and round, I wish her luck, hope it works out, I would like the room to possibly move the pool table upstairs and make a proper game room, like the model home had.  I want to start making our home look more mature, starting with converting the floors to wood since I am not spending money on my leg anymore.  The catch-22 of that is that I kind of need the renters for the extra money, but I want their rooms for my projects, we'll see.  Stuff has a way of working itself out, I just go with the flow and look for the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment