Wednesday, November 29, 2017

11/29/17 Thievery And Shenanigans?

    Like the great King Arthur waking with Excaliber stuck in his ribs by none other than his right hand man, Lancelot.  I too have felt the sting of betrayal, my best weapon taken in my absence and lack of foresight.  I am bleeding (well it's Sharpie Red) a slow unstoppable injury I shall carry for the rest of my days.  The only consolation is that those tools had seen better days.  A fair maiden laid mention of a magical chest in the far away land of the work-hard-nots where I could replenish my arsenal, so a journey was taken.  Shooken by my disbelief of betrayal I took the solo journey on a December Eve to clear my head and experience how the work-hard-nots carry on in a day.  I was expecting those superior human/magical beasts to perhaps challenge my arrival, maybe even have to fight a lock or at least have to ask questions about the magical treasure.
    It turns out the work-hard-nots leave post haste before 5:00pm, so looting their fortunes is rather easy.  I ate of their sweet delicacies, as a marauder, their Milky Ways and Baby Ruths providing the perfect sustenance to survive such a precarious journey.  I tied myself to my mast and did not fall for the screaming and singing of the Kierig and quality coffees they enjoy, I learned this move from my boy, Odysseus.  This would surely have woken one of the work-hard-nots.  They are not interested in tools for working, but touch their coffee and they might retaliate by eliminating our own Folger's.  And much like Bilbo Baggins, I walked the long journey back, with riches I shan't share with the thieves of the lower lands, but for my fair maiden.  T'was only right to provide her new tools and weapons.
    Watch thee selves, fools.  If you see green running down your tunics, remember, you are awash in acid, but I have probably already stabbed you with my blue sharpie of righteousness.  All you can say for forgiveness is "I was wrong, I should've walked and gotten my own new sharpies, but I'm lazy."  😊
    Anyways, my sharpies disappeared, no biggie, they were getting old.  My trainer told me where our boss keeps boxes, although boxes equals like two more red sharpies, so she needs to order more.

No comments:

Post a Comment