Wednesday, November 15, 2017

11/15/17 Who Grabbed My Butt?

    If we were consistent, I might give a crap, but, as usual, in this new world we have accepted, if an old republican grabs your butt well..... "he was just playing around".  That is pretty much George H. Bush's excuse as he has been accused by more and more females, some of who were as young as 16.  I'm with the president, if they look old enough, dammit, let them be legal!  Remember, this old fuck was selling himself as coming from the party of family values way back when.  They were always better than us perverted Democrats.  How?  Men in power all want the same thing, young ass.  Cringe, call me disgusting, when most of these men in power get busted, it is usually for having a little fun on the side.  This clown in Alabama, Moore, trying to come across as some rowdy cowboy couldn't even deny his wrongdoings if you heard his interviews with the right's mouthpiece over on Fox.  Damn, did he sound guilty.  BTW, 4-5 women have come with charges that he had dated them/been inappropriate with them.  It's one thing if it is 1 girl, but once you have a basketball team, give it up.  Why does Fox defend him, because he is a Republican?  That is a shitty reason.  Nobody is waiting to see if Weinstein is guilty, or Spacey, or Affleck.  Any celebrity, we just say yeah, sounds about right.  But if it's a conservative?  Let's not rush to judgement good people.  What a crock of shit!
    Why is everyone crying about this now?  All those celebrity females that bounced up on Weinstein did so willingly.  There was a point where they had a decision, go home and work at the Dairy Queen or suck a little cock and make more money than you'll know what to do with for essentially playing make believe.  And please!  Anything real dangerous gets done by stunt people once you've gotten past the gate creepers with the wangs in their hands.  You want a real job where people respect you?  Work as a teacher where any day some kid might bring a gun to school, or some other nut job might bring a gun to school, so you can watch somebody else's kid for shitty pay.  Every job sucks in one way or another, it's what you focus on, I worked in a warehouse driving a forklift and was threatened by an ex convict that he was going to kill me because I told him to do his job.  Where's CNN to report on that?  I replaced roofs with my uncle for three summers and every day I was scared of falling off, guess what, you keep going.... "But I had to suck a fat man's penis and now I'm worth millions!!!!"  waah!  Seriously, y'all whiners suck.  Why didn't you whine then and there?  Before your life changed?  That would have been respectful.
    The kids groped by those politicians at least the moms probably foolishly told them to shut up, them I feel bad for.  Celebrity on celebrity sex activity?  Boo, unless you filmed it.  I'll be the judge of how bad your life is, but take a seat on my couch first.

No comments:

Post a Comment