Saturday, January 21, 2017

1/22/17 I Hate Groups Of Shitty Boys?

    I was out at the mall Saturday afternoon with My Mom and Wife doing some light shopping and walking around.  While my Mom ordered a Bubble Tea over by the Theater, Wife and I were leaning against the wall talking about nothing in particular.  After a few minutes, I noticed a crowd of miniature white boys, probably in 5th-7th grade or so.  I never like groups of people specially when I notice they are all looking at me, but I wasn't doing anything, so I didn't think much of them, but I was still keeping my eyes on them.  Out of nowhere, one of the smaller kids walked towards my left, close but not within reach and he popped out some plastic or candy device and it flipped out a tiny penis.  It is something that would probably come from Spencer's, a novelty of some kind, and I was like "did that just happen?"  I gave the kid my full attention, backing away from Wife and projecting my 400 pounds at him.  This kid must have been under 5ft tall, and although husky, not more than 120 pounds.  His six or seven friends tried staring back at me, but none found the act as funny as the kid who did it.  After a few seconds, one of the older kids approached and apologized, then I heard two or three other apologies.  The kid who did the deed disappeared behind the rest of the kids.  I wasn't satisfied and I motioned at the boys with my finger to come closer, one of them did.  I told him "Your little friend might think that shit is funny and I'm not going to react, but that is the kind of shit that could make someone like me kick your little friend's ass."  He was obviously nervous and said "don't worry I'll kick his ass, Sir."
    As we walked away, I said to Wife, "that was stupid on the kid's part, but it was kind of funny, him whipping out the little dick from that plastic thing."  Wife was not amused, and simply said "what if the group would have been black or a bunch of Mexicans, would it still have been funny?  I have to admit that would not have been funny.  I do get a little nervous when it is a group of black boys or even a bunch of brown kids as I am not used to seeing them hanging out at Barton, not that I am being racist, but we go regularly to Barton, I used to go at least once a week, sometimes just to eat at the food court or to walk around before work and it had been rare to see groups of any kind.  Admittedly, we have been going less often with Wife not here during the week.  I think with the closing of Highland mall, the dynamic has changed a bit, and with the movie theater there, the mall is just screaming for teens to hang out in that area. 
    In general, I do hate groups of boys hanging out, the testosterone just makes them act stupid.  During the Christmas shopping, there were groups of black kids in the food court, not that I care, but once they start screaming to get each other's attention, then they are also screaming to get everybody's attention.  You are also going to get some attention when you act like you are at the house, sitting with your tennis shoes up on the tables, like you own the place.  I find this kind of behavior shitty, and I would certainly whack my boys or even their friends upside the head, if I thought they were bothering anybody else.  Go to the mall, walk around, but remember, use your inside voice, nobody else cares about what you have to say.  Maybe don't go to the mall if you aren't buying shit, it is a place of commerce after all, not the local playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment