Saturday, November 21, 2015

11/22/15 Birthday For Chubs?

    Today is Chub's birthday.  We started celebrating Friday evening by going to our favorite toy store, Best Buy.  He chose about four different games for his XBox and a couple movies.  I was unsure what he was going to find and want.  He has a good phone, laptop, TV, games... Mijo is lucky I believe that all these gadgets are good to have.
    We also made a pit stop at Central Market, I talked him into a grown up cake without the lame cartoon character, since he is a big boy and he didn't want to go during the week with Wife to HEB or Walmart to order one.  We shall see if this cake was a wise choice or not tomorrow, it has bananas, I just get tired of chocolate all the time.  Since it is his birthday weekend, he talked us into eating dinner at Genghis Grill, which he loves, we are usually ok with.  I believe it is under new management or something, but everyone in their was a step off, and it made eating there very uncomfortable.  I was first to put my food on their grill thing, but Wife's food came out ten minutes before mine.  She was halfway done eating before me and Chubs got our food.  Before we sat down, waittress seemed confused as to what we were going to do.  I said "uhh, we need bowls to get the food..." "oh yeah, small, medium or large" was best she could muster.  It is first time in a long time we did not leave a tip.  I fully know it is rude, but it was bad in there, they kept mixing the orders.  I was half done with mine and a different waitress came and asked me if I was so and so, I said yes.  I think my ticket got mixed with an idiot who asked for extra crispy, that's why my food took so long.
    Saturday was a different day.  Chubs had three friends over from school, two boys and a girl.  Once they showed up, we headed to Jumpoline, we were there two hours.  Afterwards, we had some fine cuisine at Gattitown.  That pizza always gets me in the mood, to poop.  Since we were in separate cars, My Dad, brother, Boy and myself came home.  I took care of business in the potty, then went and made coffee for everybody.  Everybody else stayed at Gattitown for another hour or so.  
    Eventually, everyone made it home, and we sang Happy Birthday.  The kids decided they needed a sleepover, and even the little girl stayed.  They then ran up to his room and have been there, having a good old time, at one point Chubs came to mama to say "Best Birthday Ever!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment