Monday, November 16, 2015

11/17/15 Am I A Perv? (poem)

They say I am a pervert
I wish I could deny
best I can do is divert
your attention while I create a lie
I would like to say I never
let loose the moose in the back of a caboose
well maybe once or twice I did endeavor
but if I did there was plenty of booze.
There was also that one time
she came over cause her back was hurting
I promised her mood would climb
I lost control because of flirting
Apparently, on her back I did a bit slime
couldn't control myself from spurting.
Alas, that's how you learn your limits
And we can't forget about the time with the Floozy
a friend of ours, but a friend of clothes? Guess
Her one goal was to get in our jacuzzi
twas all done to melt away stress.
Like I said a lie I have created, maybe even three
I did not start out a choir boy that was my brother
I have always liked the female form, whether my wife or some other
But isn't it fun to think that I think that all these stories are indeed me?

No comments:

Post a Comment