Friday, November 20, 2015

11/20/15 Singing The Diarrhea Blues?

    Chubs is a tough little kid, rarely misses a day of school.  He will even go without a jacket some mornings, but if the tummy is grumbling and there is a forecast for muddy waters, that boy will beg to stay home.  I usually feel bad for my little guy, I'll let him stay home.
    Just earlier this year, he was telling us of a kid in his class who accidentally pooped himself, kids tend to remember that.  There was a girl in one of his classes who had the unfortunate accident happen to her a couple years ago.  There has been a bug running around the school, I guess it was his turn to catch it.
    Last week, on multiple days, he mentioned a kid who threw up his food.  I told him that kid is probably sick, stay away from him.  Of course, he is smarter than me.  His response was no, so and so didn't like the cafeteria food, he made himself throw up.  I told him boys don't do that, the kid is sick.  I believe this was the carrier monkey that got my Chubs sick.  I asked him about the kid yesterday how come he kept seeing him throw up, he said "he's a friend of mine, I covered up the vomit with my napkin."  I told him gross, "you're not the lunch lady, don't concern yourself with stuff like that, that's why you got sick, for being nosy."
    I believe this is the second day he has missed this year, the first day he missed was also because he had gotten up in the middle of the night and spray painted the toilet bowl a beautiful brown color.  This weekend is his birthday, so I hope he recuperates quickly.  He has invited a few select kids for a birthday party on Saturday.  We told him he could invite his class, but he chose not to, he was devastated when we invited his whole kinder class for a Halloween party and not one kid showed up.  I think it had more to do with the class, he was placed in a class full of spanish speaking mexican kids and you know how scared mexicans can be of traditions which don't include pinatas and rice and beans.  I kid, I kid....

No comments:

Post a Comment