Thursday, June 4, 2015

6/4/15 Finally, Our Competition Has Sold?

    I was honestly waiting to put our house on the market due to an identical one to ours being listed until today.  This house looked like a show home, every room perfect and with just the right amount of furniture.  Our house is nice, but it will never be magazine caliber.  We have kids and they don't believe in keeping things tidy.  I had seen their pictures online and even the patio upstairs was tiled and had some sort of curtain element.  Ours is still bare concrete with an old raggedy table,
    Originally, they were priced at $459,000, they came down and possibly sold around $425,000.  I would have loved to sell for that price, but as long as we are around $400,000.  It sucks, but realtor is taking close to $30,000, so we need to make about that much if I am going to walk away with a hefty amount.
    This weekend I would like to move the equivalent of half the stuff in our house, but Wife is stuck again with "pack", "pack", we need to "pack".  We have like 40 boxes laying around the house right now we could take and start making big house look less cumbersome.  "Pack"!!  Maybe she's turning into a parrot....
    I'm still finding myself going over to other house almost every day, and of course, she's getting on me because I haven't had time to clean pool.  Tomorrow, I am meeting a guy who may or may not cut trees back.  This kind of stuff can't wait?!!!
    Today I had to go pick up Boy, he spent the day over there to open the door for the water heater and the maid service.  Sucks that he crashed his vehicle.  He has to go open the house tomorrow for the alarm people to fix one of the zones, it keeps going off intermittently.  What is the use of an alarm if it is going to go off by itself?
    We need to just get ourselves moved at this point, tomorrow is Chub's last day of school, so now will be the perfect time to get to stepping and move.  Once we move, then I can decide what to do to new house, I am really leaning to new carpets, but not until my two animals are out.

No comments:

Post a Comment