Friday, June 26, 2015

6/27/15 Vacation Chilling?

Today is a rest day so here we are
I'm laying in bed at noon feeling bizarre
All week long we have been running from park to park
I've managed to push it up but at least 11am until it gets very dark
Today is laid back, I'm drinking coffee and it feels so rich
I don't want to get up, the fan blowing, oh yes, scratching that itch.
We'll be out later, I'm a spender of a dollar
in Downtown Disney is where I am a mauler
some would even fancy me a shot caller,
you know I don't lie say it!!! "In Mando We Honor".
Anyways, it was nice hearing the boys splashing in the pool
not the older one, of course, Boy is too cool.
But my little dorky Chubs, he is having quite a blast
he'll joke while in line with all, but sit between mom and dad for the ride that part has not passed
Boy has been having a good time acting like our son
got him a new watch at Universal, maybe that's why he allows his feelings to be at "fun".
Wife just finished her shower, she was quiet and reflecting
now she's back to normal, a-bitching and inspecting...
the older nephew, 16, I find funny half man half child
one minute trying to sneak from my beer, the next debating whether to buy a plastic sword
the other boy stays away from me, I think I scare him
but he's good with my Chubs as they enjoy a good swim
The rest of my in-laws have been good to great
worried about my coughing to the point of letting me try their pills
I know it's not a good idea but I've rested and never quite got the chills.
We have one more park tomorrow, it'll be good,
then one more day of rest before we get back to our hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment