Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4/8/15 Who Really Cares About The Illegals?

    I was at another rousing discussion with the Monster Energy Drink in pants.  While discussing the ins and outs of strippers, we touched on the illegal Mexicans who come and work over here.  I honestly don't care either way, as my hero Adam Carolla once said if it doesn't make you money or it doesn't make you happy, why argue a point?
    I will maintain that arguing with this guy is kind of fun as he takes a stand and digs in.  But back to the point, I believe that if our government really cared, they would just penalize the home builders, the restaurants, the farmers, whoever holds the money.  They are in fact responsible for this crime, not the illegals, who merely come over looking to fill a niche that our society has created.  Everyone walks around believing they are special, that the participation awards they got in fifth grade mattered.  I did three summers with my uncle at $5 an hour installing roof after roof after roof.  I was actually excited and even got an old truck running that my parents had kind of ignored so I could use it to dispose of the old shingles, which my uncle would pay me like $10 more per job.
    My only problem with illegals is that they do not pay taxes and then when the time comes, they end up using social services, if they spit out a kid or two or five (come on, us beaners love to reproduce), then society is left to pay for those kids to go to school, to go to the doctor, or anything else I never get for free.  I'm not talking out my butt either, my wife works with this population in her school district, it is a very real thing, and as complex as it is, it is allowed to survive, by the powers that be.
    So again, I ask, who really cares?  We end up getting a cheaper house built, the fruits and vegetables we eat are slightly cheaper, even eating in restaurants as often as we do is made affordable by the rich guys up top allowing this practice to continue.  So what happens?  Oh, they make a lot of noise, the republican kind, all sorts of good ole boys run down to the border thinking their gonna shoot some brown folk, but in reality, nothing changed.  As far as I know, the borders bleed as much as they always used to.  Cheap labor for the rich, God Bless America,

No comments:

Post a Comment