Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4/29/15 What To Do When They Cuss At You Out Of The Blue?

    Shall I paint a picture?  I am working my butt off, I was trained two or three weeks ago how to run a tool I had not run in about four years.  I am doing alright, I am thrown into the deep end and have been imaging most everything we are doing for a big project we have going with a large company here.  I have now worked two weekends where I work Friday and Sunday plus all week, every night a twelve hour shift.  Check is going to be great this week with 140 hours for a two week period.
    I barely reach out, I am kept on a very tight leash by work and my commitments.  Everything I do is done in a rush to try and buy a couple minutes for myself.  Last week, I talked to my Mom, she suggested it had been awhile since they've seen us, maybe they'll come up this weekend.  I said sure, it would be fun, I love seeing my folks, what could I have done wrong?
    Tonight as I am splayed open running control knobs with my feet, with my left arm, and maneuvering computer to catch images with my right arm, my sister texts "you all don't give a shit that I wanted to plan something for my mother in her hometown."  What do you say to that?  I told her I was working on my mind reading skills but they still aren't that good, and then I told her to put some soap in her mouth because I don't cuss when I text her.  Yes, I have a potty mouth like nobody's business, but in writing I try not to sound like a baboon. 
    I was left wondering if I had missed something, I hadn't communicated with her since she was cursing at me when I called my Mom on Easter that we couldn't go because I didn't want to leave Boy here in town alone.  Then one brother (the one that lived with me) added "this is the first I hear of this, tell me what you need." then five minutes later my other brother added "you haven't said anything, tell me what you need."
    After she got our attention, she didn't respond anymore.  As I keep whining, we are in the process of selling our house, I am as busy as I have been in quite a while at work, plus Chubs still goes to school and I pick him up and feed him plus Wife has her own things that she needs me doing, post haste.  There are basically two restaurants in our hometown, not including Pizza Hut, but I'll give her benefit of the doubt.  If she wants to go out of town, and Mom is already headed this way, shouldn't it be easy enough to follow her?  Austin has quite a few more choices for restaurants, if you want to take OUR parents out to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment