Tuesday, July 2, 2019

7/2/19 Is A Rose Just? (poem)


I swear I must always compete
whether to make a point or just because I find it soothing and sweet.
A friend was giving his woman a rose a day, and I thought "Gay!"
but he is trying to be romantic so I let it go and just said "okay."
It seems he went and bought himself a pile of the yellow variety
to which an unromantic like me just sits back and thinks "well, aren't we a little High Society?"
Yellow petals are pretty but he might have missed the point of this scam
the color signifies platonic love and appreciation, not a good way to get in that clam.
Lately, everyone has been giving flowers,
Wife got some from Boy's GF and there were some from her mother's.
am I the only one left remembering that all flowers are good for is dying?

I do have one little twist to this simple tale
there is apparently one way I would get Wife flowers and not look fraile.
That is of course, growing them on my own land
once in a while I find the most perfect specimen grown by this and that hand.
While slaving away cutting the grass in the front
I found the most perfect flower, Wife will surely swoon and give me her c**t.
It was clipped in its prime, big and looking pinker
Wife then whispered "Big Boy, tonight you can have it all from the baby maker to the stinker."
Maybe I've been wrong as my inner child with these words found itself crying.

I guess even an old dog can learn a new trick from a kid being romantic
I gave Wife a simple rose trying to be sarcastic and I found my junk engorged and a bit gigantic.
I'm not sure what to do with myself as we are not in bed
but trust me tonight her farting will not keep me from getting my needs met.
She may not like me disclosing this fact
but it's hard to get in there when it sounds like you're under attack.
I kid, I joke, it is me that farts like it is in my genes
but what can I do, it's 9:30pm and she's refrying some beans?
Fart jokes and butt holes, the simple things that make life gratifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment