Sunday, July 21, 2019

7/21/19 Home Is Where I Keep My Favorite Mistress?

    No sooner did we arrive from Houston than I was on top of her apologizing for cheating on her with a professional.  It is bad enough when we go to my mom's and I use a younger, smaller and more supple version, but when we go and stay in hotels I have no choice than to hire the professionals that come with the room. I know, you think Wife should be my one and only, but a big man like myself not only requires Wife, but also the support and bounciness she gives.
    Wife overheard me and thought I was being funny saying I was sorry and it would be along time before I thought of another.  I was already paying for it by having a sore back and stiff neck.  Let's face it, a different one always gives you a wild ride the first time.  You might even swear this one is the best you have ever tried as I did the first night we got to Houston.  Hell, I called my mom to proclaim I was having the time of my life and had just found her and was laying on her and she had the perfect give and firmness where it counted.
    What can you say to your number one after a whole week of you being gone and enjoying your vacation spending more than 1/3 of your time on a different one.  I swear at home I only give her 6-7 hours a day, but with this new one, I was going ball's out and enjoying her for up to 10-11 hours at a time.  Wife could only get me off of her by enticing me with food or another mall.
I am talking about our bed.  I thought the hotel had a really good bed, but I was so glad to get back to our house and enjoy our foam mattress.  The hotel bed was just a firm mattress with coils/springs, probably a good mattress but not the high quality honestly that we have at home.  Add to that, we also have the type of base that elevates the head and/or feet and I don't think any ole bed will compare.
    Just having a little fun with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment