Tuesday, February 20, 2018

2/20/18 Big D Is Not For Dallas?

    I believe I have yet another friend of mine starting the process of going through a divorce.  I hate to say it but the only pattern I see in all these relationships are that the men, good men, all bent themselves over backwards and that just pisses me off just a little bit more.  The general consensus in movies always seems to be that the man was fooling around and then we paint the guy as the evil person in the relationship.  What about when the shoe is on the other foot?  Nobody ever seems to point out that every time a man is out cheating, there has to be a woman out there cheating with him, so there aren't more men that cheat in a population.  Every cheating penis needs a vagina and vice versa, unless they are going for the other lifestyle, which nowadays is a legitimate angle, but not the point.
    Divorce sucks all around and when the two idiots involved can get their shit together, they should.  We are all busy and trying to get on with our lives, and then we have to introduce ourselves to new people, in the later stages in life, there are going to be all sorts of kids in all sorts of stages of growth, it is just a mess.  I am glad my folks were able to keep their love train going, even if there was a lot of threats when my Dad was being an idiot and still partying with his now dead friends (good).
    Back to my nice friends.  All of them, by choice, tried doing all the housework, considered their wives top notch, and insisted they were happy being the beta in the relationship spoiling a cow of a wife for no other reason than they thought it would be appreciated.  First off, people don't appreciate SHIT!  The more you do for someone, the more they think they deserve whatever you are doing.  For example, this past weekend, Wife wanted BBQ and a cake (not just a cake, but with bananas, pudding, whipped cream and pineapples).  This also included all the other stuff plus grilling and I was washing the pans as I was using them.  When she got here and after we ate, my legs were sore, I had slept maybe 3-4 hours and she starts bitching about maybe I should wash the dishes, take out the trash.  From me, that gets you a "fuck you, Mother Fucker!  Appreciate me or suck my balls!"  She realized her mistake, I am not a yes dear kind of guy, one of the bnenefits of wearing your emotions on your sleeves, I waste no time letting her know when I am not happy.
    I do not pretend to know the secret to staying married, Wife could be lining up a better life in La Pryor as we speak, I am pretty much at the point where she might get a bicycle if she were to trade me in like a car.  Then again, I noticed a problem and I attacked it when I noticed my sexual appetite was disappearing, and yes, women like it as much as men, which is the main reason I take those testosterone shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment