Sunday, February 18, 2018

2/19/18 Need Some Sleep?

    I was just awoken by Wife and I was so out of it, I didn't know who she was, where I was, who I was, or what she wanted.  It is a freaking scary feeling to be that out of it and awaken like that.  I wanted to ignore her and hide in bed, but I felt like feeding the kids was something I did.  When she said I should be making dinner, I thought she was a witch.  How does she know what I am going to do next.
    Now that I am awake, I feel I might need to contact her, I may have hung up on her while she explained how to do this and that.  I am not even sure where I left my phone, I just came downstairs, she may still be on it waiting for me.  All I remember was sitting down after I folded a load of clothes as I watched HGTV.  I love fantasizing about buying a summer place along the coast and they were actually showing places along the Texas coast, specifically Crystal Beach.
    These weekends have been weird as far as my sleep pattern.  Last night I was tired and fell asleep probably around 11:30pm, but I knew I still needed to write the blog, so I woke up at 3:00am and was up until 5:00am.  My stomach must not have liked eating that piece of cake as I needed to go to the bathroom which then required a shower.  I laid down around 6:00am but again was up by 8:30am.  I came down, ate a plate of leftover BBQ, talked to Javalina who had a shitty dream resembling the Walking Dead.  In his dream North Korea sent us a bomb which attacked us biologically and instead of killing us, it turned us into zombies.  Those that were unaffected were told that there was a big gathering in Atlanta, so we were getting ready, but that since we were packed with all sorts of weapons, we could only fit one of our boys.  He said we made our choice and we chose to take Boy and leave him behind (that would never happen).  He said that then he tried to run behind us but could not keep up, so he was stuck behind and was befriended by a group who he told where we were headed and then they decided they would walk there.  This was the point that I woke him up (I like going and looking out through his windows, he has the best view of the street).  After taking in his dream, I went back to bed at 11:00am and slept until 2:00pm when Wife said we needed to start moving.
    We went and ate, got some stuff at Target, and she left.  I came in, folded clothes, got Javalina's white school shirts ready to iron and this is when I fell asleep.  It is just after 10:05pm, Javalina did most of the cooking of the meat, while I refried a can of beans.  Meat and beans sounds like such a manly meal, and it was, on flour tortillas.
    I already dealt with the trash can and the trash, most of the clothes are washed, just need to iron a few shirts, wash a couple dishes, and maybe I can go to bed early, being that this is me writing my blog as the day is passing.  I'll try harder on the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment