Thursday, June 23, 2016

6/23/16 She Has No More Space In Her Thong? (written days later, no internet in rental house)

    I love our down days while on vacation.  If we screwed something up this time around it was scheduling too many park trips and only one day with no plans.  Because we were traveling with my family and they hadn't come in a few years, we decided to go to all the parks.  This sounds great in theory, but we are all pretty exhausted and even my brother said this is not a vacation, it feels like work, rushing to get through everything.
    When we started planning, I told Wife when you ladies start planning, add in a few down days.  I wanted to come up for 10 days, I am not sure why this did not happen.  I love my peeps, but the only way I am coming again on vacation with them is if they commit to more days.  One solid week does not feel like enough.
    Anyways, today (Wednesday) was quite laid back.  I got up around 10:30am, showered and sat around.  My goal was to head out and go to the mall and then downtown Disney.  Because Wife needs structure, she started suggesting a Brazillian Dinner and soon got everybody excited.  We had a late lunch, early dinner at 5:30pm.  The restaurant from the outside looked like a big mistake, but inside was decorated much nicer.  We ate our share, then headed to Downtown Disney.
    Downtown Disney has changed quite a bit.  My sister said it looked too preppy and rich, i liked the new stores and even the new garages.  The stores seem very much like shopping at the Domain or as my brother said like shopping at the outside mall at La Cantera in SA.
    Because the internet is still down and I am doing this on my phone, it will be short.  But the title is a quote we heard a hot chick yell at her friend.  I love overhearing shenanigans like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment