Sunday, May 8, 2016

5//9/16 HOA, Pain In The Ass, Or Helpful Reminder?

    I HATE being told to do something by anyone.  I really hate when old White Lady Neighbor tells me I need to get my shit in order.  Apparently, she did not just make small talk with Wife last week when she mentioned the pool was looking green and the tree up front was dead.  I told Wife that the tree might just be late to bloom, as last year it took longer to get going than the others.  But a month later, I am starting to believe it might indeed be dead.  As for the inground pool, it's not a neighborhood pool with an iron fence you can easily see from the street.  We have a 6ft privacy fence, she has to stand on her patio and look over our fence to notice what color the water is.  A couple weeks ago I started the process of waking pool up, I got it to clear water and then we had those downpours.  I stopped running the pump because I end up tripping the breaker when stuff is wet, and it's not like anyone is going swimming in April if water is cold.
    This older couple next door has already had words with the renters across the street, in which the fella over there told my neighbor "that's why people get shot."  Really, what are they accomplishing, get a freaking job, mind your own business.  I ran the pool pump for a day and a half and the water looks crystal clear again.  Just saying, it wasn't that dirty.  Maybe she's butthurt I never invited her for a soak in the hot tub, she's asked a couple times over the years.  I would, but I have a strict rule of groping anyone who sits in there with me, I will grab a handful of boob.  I was doing her a favor, but maybe she wants to be treated like a wench for an evening by a husky dirty brown man.
    I do feel better that the pool looks clean, specially sitting here on Mother's Day and my in-laws headed over, it makes the atmosphere prettier.  It's never about money either.  I could go buy a bunch of new trees, but it is a hassle to plant them, I tried a couple years ago and the dirt is rock hard, not to mention, full of rocks.  I will probably go buy a new tree sometime this week, then work on digging a new hole.
    Big question, do I thank the old Bitty for keeping me on my toes?  Or do I walk around nude in my backyard and tell her to sniff between the cheeks?  I don't really want to start a war, although I do love arguing.  Do I call the HOA about their RV which they just backed into their driveway, again?  Last time it was there for a week, he notified us, saying it's ok, it'll just be a week.  Umm, it doesn't work that way, Jackass, we determine if it is OK.  It is an eyesore for us.  I could say "it's ok, pool will be clean by the time the weather stays in the 90s".  They won't care.  Their complaint is that it is stagnant water where mosquitos could grow, I would agree, but we have a huge creek about 50 yards away in the greenbelt.  That water is just as green and the water does not move.  maybe she should notice that and put a complaint to god.  I hear god and Whitey are tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment