Friday, May 13, 2016

5/13/16 KIK Groups Are All Over The Place?

    I have many hours to kill at night.  Sometimes, I end up in internet places I should not be looking at, but I am an adult, so I say, F it.  Recently, I discovered KIK.  Apparently, it is like open chat rooms, people can be as anonymous as they want to be.  The software is kind of shitty, the best way to join a group is using the camera and capturing an image on a circle that must be specific for each group.  I've tried typing random chat rooms name like Good Guys or Church Loving During The Week and gotten nowhere.  If you know me at all, you know I'm looking for boob pics, but anyways.
    One of the groups I did join was one called "something breakroom", but there are only a handful of people there.  When I have gone in, at least 1 other person will text back, but it is not a "sharing" of ideas, just me being snarky.  I can go in there and be a smart ass, we've talked about such fascinating stuff, such as the sham wow guy, Billy Mays, AMD, superior German Engineering, mudding, all pretty good topics, considering it's just four random people.  I do like the vibe, I just wish it was 50-100 people interacting, maybe it will keep growing, I guess time will tell.
    The other group is a mess.  It is supposed to be a group for lovers of big boobs, which is already risqué, but it quickly devolved into an orgy on paper.  The first night was just a handful of people and everyone was talking respectfully, I wasn't even sure we could cuss, so I was using S instead of shit and other efforts to stay PG13.  When I was going to log off, a gal asked if I wanted to see her boobs, "umm sure!"  What else can you say and not be rude?  She flashed her big ole boobs, I gave a very approving nod and said I am pulling up a chair and never leaving this place.  Soon enough, another big gal whooped them out.  A lot of hee hee and ha ha ensued.  It was more friendly than dirty.  Fast forward 24 hours, and now we got a good group of 30-40 peeps, some of them mouth breathers.  There is no communication, no hi, my name is blah blah.  These geniuses were just logging in and the first thing they say "hey, somebody show me tits!"  or "anybody got videos of y'all doing it?"  I take it as first you get to know people, crack some jokes, set a good tone. 
    By the third day I was ready to log off, except the ladies keep showing the boobs, and I am a fan of the real stuff.  I outgrew the Playboy types years ago, I like my boobies with stretch marks and hanging or whatever constitutes real.  Once the guys started flashing their genitals, I figured alright, it's time to hit the eject button.  It was nice, for the first night, but too many dudes ruin everything, usually.

2 comments: