Friday, May 6, 2016

5/6/16 My Solution Is Still Birth Control In The Water Supply?

    I was a tad late to pick up Chubs from school today and I got stuck behind a freaking school bus.  As I sat there fuming, I noticed something curious.  In the apartment closest to our house, where people are paying rent out of their pocket, three kids got off.  The young girl even had Mama waiting for her to walk her safely back home.  The other two were boys looked to be at least in fifth grade, and they walked towards the apartments together.
    The next stop was a different story.  It is an apartment complex Wife has told me is section 8 housing.  About 25 kids got off, some don't seem to realize they need to walk towards the apartments, I saw 1 or 2 parents there waiting.  Why the difference?  Is it because the people paying their way through life know that kids cost money and once born, you have to invest everything into them, or is it because once you're on the government tit, you can relax, knowing Uncle Sam will take from me to give to you?  Or do poor people love kids more than people in other income brackets?
    I swear I was a liberal a few years ago, believing everyone is just trying to get by.  Some people trip and fall, but if we help them for a bit, they will develop and prosper.  I assumed everyone has goals and wants.  I had no idea people were this selfish and plain old stupid.  I've been building on this thought for awhile now.  Last night, I saw a YouTube clip about some freeloader here in Austin talking about "if someone wanted to give you a million dollars, would you say no?"  The radio guys were dumbfounded and kind of agreed with her logic.  When phrased this way, yes, she almost makes sense, but you aren't supposed to take the money proudly.  The problem was doing away with the food stamps.  There was a certain shame paying with pink and blue money, as I remember seeing.  Once people got on the LoneStar card, who cares?  It looks like a credit card, pull it out of an "expensive" knock-off bag, and you can fool 99% of the other unemployables shopping during business hours.  Another quickie solution, unemployables should not be allowed to leave their apartments from 5:00-7:00pm, so the people that pay for everything through their taxes can run in and out of the stores on their way home without being slowed down by your full carts of government supplied food.  Y'all got all day, you know you record Jerry Springer in case it's good, you can see your shows whenever.
    If they must be fed from my resources the government takes, then they should be temporarily sterilized, no babies if you can't afford them.  Norplant is not inhumane.  I think it's good for about 7 years once installed under the skin.  Most of these idiots are covered in tattoos, don't tell me the procedure hurts when you'll sit still for hours while some "artist" punctures you thousands of times so you can walk around with a Chinese symbol you can't even read (that's got to be the stupidest shit people pay to do to themselves).  You want to be deep and philosophical?  Study the Chinese language, I double dog dare you.  I forgot, that's hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment