Saturday, January 30, 2016

1/31/16 Do People Not Understand Space?

    Why do people insist on sitting right next to me?  When we go out to lunch and dinner, I love sitting at a booth, they are kind of intimate, you face the people you come with, and focus stays in there, for the most part.  I don't sit in the popular areas, like when Chubs was smaller and I sat by the playscape at Chick Fil A, you are kind of asking for other parents to sit nearby.  I am talking about when the restaurant is mostly empty, there might be five tables and six booths open, I can bet good money, the next person to come in will sit directly behind me.
    What doesn't make sense is that because I am a big boy, I will manhandle the booth and push it open, so I can be comfortable.  That means that the booth directly behind me has enough room for children to sit in, but it is usually adults, I'm sure they are brain dead, otherwise they would notice all the other booths are much more comfortable.  Today (Friday), we went to Fuddrucker's and all the booths but one were taken when we walked in.  I did a slow grrr in my head and then told Chubs and Wife to sit at the table with the metal chairs (those are real comfy), Chubs wanted to try the counter overlooking the grilling area.  I told him to knock himself out, we would sit like people over here.  The one open booth was tempting, but since there were people on both sides, I wouldn't be able to open it to my comfort size, so table it was.  By the time our burgers came though, everybody seemed to have finished from the booths and I told Wife I wanted to move.  We quickly collected all our stuff, and jumped over.  I swear all the other booths were open, but in comes this happy little family.  Guy, gal, and baby.  Where do you think they sat?  I cannot understand the part where the booth attached to my booth was mostly under the table, yet where does Mama sit with her precious cargo?  Right behind me on that half a booth I left.
    I don't really watch my mouth, my boys are used to my language, but these people are standing in my flight zone, so anything goes.  If you don't like the cussing, sit away from the ornery fellow.  Chubs is trying to tell me a would you rather do this or that after we ate our meal, and baby mama's vibrating thing is on the table going off.  I can't handle stuff like that not getting taken care of.  Bzzzt bzzzt bzzt, and nothing.  She has the baby in her arms.  I don't know where her dude went, but as I am trying to listen to Chubs and Wife, I am checking my phone, asking Wife is that you buzzing, where is your phone?  She says it's not that, it's the vibrating food thingy, which I know, but I wanted the babay mama to get off her ass and turn it in.  I understand they have a baby, but again, sit the fuck three booths down then whip out a tittyand feed the baby, why sit right next to us and then bother me?  How did she fit in that space, she had to have the table  cutting circulation to her lower extremities, I will never understand this type of people, but dammit, they are easy to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment