Saturday, January 16, 2016

1/16/16 Perfect Days Just Happen?

    This morning sucked like no other day had sucked all year.  I was told to complete some samples and I did not.  I tried my hardest, and even stayed an hour extra.  After getting home, I even had trouble going to sleep, it didn't help that my supervisor wanted reasons why I didn't finish the job on time.  After giving my side of things, I turned in and decided yesterday sucked.  I didn't get up with much gusto, and barely made it to Chubs school on time, only by not showering.
    He wanted Whataburger, after I told him I was hungry and Friday is always a cheat day for our diets.  The burger hit the spot, Wife apparently worked late, and Boy went to San Marcos to hang out.    Upon getting home, the burger had already beat me and home and it was ready to come out.  I went and pooped, followed by a shower.  We then headed outside so Chubs could "work out" his burger.  It turned into a beautiful afternoon, he is getting very close to being able to ride as he is doing some peddling, but panics and stops for no good reason.  Girlie was texting along with her mom about our plans for the evening.  Wife texted about the same time that we would be doing homework with our old neighbor.
    Wife finally got home, after 6:00pm.  By then Chubs had gone inside, he was frustrated and about reaady to cry/fight/hit someone/needed a hug.  He got mad because he can't quite ride his bike yet, but he knows it is right there.  I was on phone with my mom, then Wife.  I came inside to hear Chubs whimper that his legs were cramping up, so I took him some Ibuprofen.  From last week to this week, he is really doing a ton of "working out" now.
    Wife mentioned that we were out of chocolate in our candy bowl, so I took off toTarget.  I love that Target and the whole Southpark Meadows thing is about a mile from the house.  It was a fun evening, the class was anatomy and physiology, which I took back in 1992-3 sometime.  It was like playing a trivia game, the questions just seemed to answer themselves.  Throw in some pizza, my brand of humor and shenanigans, and I could not have asked for a better day, although some hottubbing would have been..... nevermind.  Babysteps...

No comments:

Post a Comment