Tuesday, August 4, 2015

8/5/15 So It Comes To This? Part 2 (Story)

    She had eluded my advances most of our lives.  She thought she was hot shit, with tits bigger than her head and an ass so packed lesser men didn't even try.  I had tired of her shenanigans, always playing the victim in some ploy, yet when it came to giving up the goods, there was always an excuse.  But I had known her going on thirty years, and she knew she could hold my attention even at fifty by showing me a little of what I liked.  I did always have a thing for the top heavy gals.
    Her problem was like so many others, go through life with your head in the clouds thinking "I'm better than this, when in reality, you're not.  If you live a shitty unfilled life, you brought it to life, you grew it, it consumed you because you let it.  Now, it seemed, she wanted to let go.  I was scarcely enchanted by the possibility of conquering her.  Without her knowledge, I had been picking fruit half her age from that family tree, and Daddy liked the younger fruit.  She might get me to bite, but I was the prize now, she would have to show me something new and exciting.
    Middle age can be a gift for some, the start of death for most.  I had found myself energized the older I got, there were no financial worries between Wife and I and with the few nights of freedom given to me by her working out of town, I was invigorated.  Truth be told, I had a scare with a medical condition, let's just say diabetes, for you Nosey-Nellies, but instead of bringing me down, I started a program, lost the fat, and started really enjoying life from a different perspective.
    It wasn't just Titty Galore from above that wanted me to change her world, there was always plenty of candy for Big Daddy.  But this is not the story of a man who got too much out of life, this is the story of a man out to prove he didn't kill that poor soul by bending her over backwards in his "sex dungeon, and subsequently breaking her neck.
    Who would come to his aid?  He certainly had his share of enemies, those men who insisted no one should have that much fun, life is not meant to be lived this way.  I guess I keep getting ahead of myself, the victim has yet to find herself at the end of her life, but that must wait for the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment