Saturday, August 22, 2015

8/22/15 Orange You Glad I Did It? (Poem)

I have to hit her on the head
but I don't want to make her dead,
therefore I think I'll use an orange
because, I'll have better range.
Why Pray tell, do you have to hit her with fruit?
Because I am no brute, you prefer I use my boot?
She owes me the use of her larynx,
she must say "I do" for our upcoming marriage.
We met at age three
she was uptight, would only eat brie,
I much different would take a knee when I'd pee.
Sadly, I lost her when she did flee across the sea
although I was free, my heart required hot tea.
It was then decided my heart would charge a fee
no more surprises, no more stings from a bee,
no more bites from a flea,
just alone to focus on my goatee.
Then one day, out of the blue, she came back
I was so surprised, my rails came off the track.
My folks thought it was whack, of course gave me a ton of flack.
She showed an attraction, her buttocks I did smack
wasn't long before on her I would snack
She just had a knack, I was easy for her to hack.
This is why we stand in front of the church
I content and done with my search

No comments:

Post a Comment