Saturday, May 28, 2022

5/27/22 Conspiracy Theories Make More Sense Every Day?

     I know it sounds crazy; I hate that we live in a time where this is where my mind goes.  Twenty years ago, I wouldn't have had the mental ability to go where my thoughts go nowadays, but oh how the times have changed.  I think even at the end of the week, many of us are still reeling from the tragedy that occurred out of the blue and for no particular reason.  What that monster accomplished in one short morning will be remembered as the worst massacre in a school setting for the rest of our lives.  It was too close to just think of it as just a sad misfortune for some people over there.  Uvalde is within 40 miles of my hometown, I went to the junior college there, drove the bus to and from that small city every day for a year while commuting.  My brother said one of the teachers that was killed was a classmate of his, so they lived in Crystal City for a time.  My mom was in Uvalde visiting her sister in a care facility and noticed all the cops starting to show up as she was leaving the city.  Worst of all, one of the little girls killed was the daughter of my wife's best friend's sister, we had met the mom a while back.

    Wife got mad at me for giving any attention to the coward and talking about him, and I totally understand, these bottom feeders deserve none of the attention they seek in this way, but there are many questions to be asked and the answers might be of interest.  First off, why was this kid, presumably working at Wendy's driving around in an F-250?  I've been wanting to buy one and can't afford the $70,000 price tag and I don't make minimum wage.  If the cost of the truck is not enough, most of these trucks are diesel and diesel is going for over $5 a gallon, more so in a small town, I have to imagine.  Add to that, "gun experts" are claiming the AR-15 rifles were of the $2000 variety.  Again, how does a kid who lives with grandma afford such expensive toys?  It really does seem like someone was helping this boy along, no way is this something a numbnuts confused about his sexuality going to be able to get it together and focus on this type of purchase and destructive attack.  Every school Wife has been working at has now had heightened safety protocols to prevent people from just walking in.  How did he get in so easily but then the police were outside confused as to how to enter for over an hour?  Why didn't the police run in after him?  I understand waiting for back up, that is fine, but waiting an hour for a key to go in sounds like a joke.

    I really hope this is investigated properly; things happen for a reason most of the time.  The only thing that seems super gross but gives it a reason is that it was a ruse to "disarm Americans" and give something for the left to fight about.  Nothing that the incompetence living in the White house has done has helped their cause.  People are over Covid (Bill Gates is out trying to scare us with monkeypox now), it took a minute for them to figure out we don't give two shits about Ukraine, and even the abortion debacle stalled pretty quick.  This might be the last salvo from the left, it is pretty desperate though.  If true, may God have mercy on their souls, not that they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment