Monday, May 2, 2022

5/2/22 May, Full Steam Ahead?

     It is going to be busy all month, I guess we can look forward to June or July before things settle down a bit.  This weekend, we had dinner with my family in San Antonio.  Next weekend, we are getting with my in-law's for my mother-in-law's birthday and a pre-Mother's Day get together on Saturday.  I know that Mother's Day is on Sunday, but we will be home that day.  The following week, we will be having another busy week, Boy will be graduating on Thursday May 12 at 2:00pm, then we will have to have a dinner afterwards and we are talking about some sort of Saturday party, maybe in San Antonio so the rest of the family that didn't come can come and celebrate with him.  Baby A will also be having his powder puff football game in which he is coaching the Junior girls against the outgoing Senior QB who will be coaching the Senior girls.

    The third week in May actually looks quiet, but I am sure something will come up.  I didn't have it written down on my calendar, but we do have the wrestling dinner party on the 21st, so we will be busy, and I am supposed to provide a brisket and some ribs.  The following week will be another challenge with my niece graduating in Crystal City, which sounds simple enough, but again, it is a Friday, cool, but we have to stick around until Sunday for the graduation dinner.  This will be happening on Memorial Day weekend, so scratch on the idea to go to the coast, as it is one of the rare long weekends when Wife is off.  We do what we have to.

    The following weekend, again on a Sunday, we will be going to yet another graduation, this time for Wife's nephew on June 5th.  We then have a trip to Fort Worth, Wife has a conference and Mijo and I are tagging along at Wife's request.  This was sounding like a perfect opportunity to explore Fort Worth, but of course, life.  They are having a graduation party for him on the following weekend, so we have to come back Friday night so we can be there on Saturday, in San Antonio.

    I guess things will slow down after this, all I see is Father's Day, which is usually pretty chill.  I would like to go to Corpus Christi sometime during the summer, but as you can see, we are almost through June with activities, and this doesn't include Mijo will be having football practice almost every day of the week, Wife and I do work year-round, and she can't even take the whole week of 4th of July off, because of how their school year is structured.  I guess we'll keep it moving, fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment