Saturday, October 31, 2020

10/31/20 I Am Shaping The World? (Part 1 of 2)


     I am proud and happy to say I voted.  This is the second time I ever vote, the last time I voted was for John Kerry during the first time George W. Bush  won.  I could see "idiot" in Bush's eyes, so I thought it was important to go out and vote.  Bush won, we got to see a dullard in charge, for two terms, and that made me toss my hands up and say "it just doesn't matter."  I then thought Obama was a fine president, he sounded like such an amazing orator, so smooth, but fuck him.  We now pay twice what we used to for health insurance so the poor can have coverage.  Fuck that, people are supposed to carry their own weight, no freebies in life, or so I thought.

    I was still a "liberal" in mind and philosophy when Trump won and I wrote many a blog about his "incompetence" only to have an awakening and see that even as the media were painting him as a monster, I came to like the guy and what he has been doing.  I especially love that for the first time in a long time, we haven't been thrown into some bullshit war to protect some other country.  If that wasn't enough, I was also disgusted at the way lawlessness was allowed to rule the day in so many "liberal" cities, such as Seattle, Chicago, New York where the Black Lives Matter showed their colors and ran rampant looting and destroying a lot of property and the powers that be would not put a stop to it.  It is still happening today, but enough of that.

    Biden, as that choice for president from the democrats might have been alright twenty years ago, but in too many interviews he seems to be suffering from dementia or his mind is just slipping.  I don't care that he seems to enjoy sniffing kids, that might just be media BS, but our leader cannot have a diminished brain.  Harris failed in her own efforts during the democrat primaries and she has the look of someone intent on ruling through the eventual fall of Biden.  I cannot support her, she has also been labeled the farthest to the left of all the democrats, based on her voting record, so no.

    People call Trump bad for America, but here we are, still standing.  People say they will die if he is in charge for another four years.  We made it through his first term, and it wasn't his fault Covid-19 swept across the world, he did what he could, we can't live under house arrest for months and months, we would all loose our homes, there are bills to pay.  He has quietly set us on the path to Peace in the Middle East, possibly for the first time, so let's see where that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment