Wednesday, September 30, 2020

9/30/20 Why Does Trump Get No Love?

     I can't understand why Trump gets no love from the media.  He has been in the public eye since I can remember, popping in cameo roles all over the place, usually as himself.  Do people hate confidant people who speak their mind?  Isn't that what we all strive to be?  Who wants to be a freaking soy boy, unemployed and living in mama's basement, strive to be like this guy.  Say what you want, but the man loves this country and everything red, white and blue.

    I have noticed lately that gas prices have stabilized around $1.60 a gallon.  It wasn't that long ago, that fucking Bush had us in a war in the middle east and we were headed to and in some places going over $4.00 a gallon.  To fill my 44 gallon tank, at $4.00, that was near $180.  At $1.60, that is barely $70.  A savings of $100 every time I fill up, that is reason enough to be happy, for me.  Add to that the fact that we don't even talk about the possibility of a holy war with the Muslim population and for that matter, we haven't gotten involved in other needless wars, we seem to be minding our own business, I say good, for a change.

    I saw a story where if Biden wins, he is going to get us involved in the war against Syria.  Why?  It must suck for them, but why do we have to get our military involved where it does not concern us?  I like the president's push to make us isolationist in principle.  I don't understand why we are always overstepping, it's not like other countries appreciate what we do for them.  I say fuck them, let them fend for themselves for once.

    Shit, he has been nominated twice now, in the last couple of weeks for a Nobel Peace Prize.  The first one is for brokering a peace deal between the Israelis and the United Arab Emirates, who thought these two groups of knuckleheads could get along without fighting?  The second nomination is for brokering peace between Serbia and Kosovo.  I don't even pretend to understand what they are fighting for, and it seems their daddy should be Russia, they are over in that area, no?  Putin should be spanking whoever needs it in that part of the world, but no, there we are again, trying to bring peace into another group of idiots that can't get along.

    Yet, the media can't do any better than spread lies.  I can't believe how they have spun the Breonna Taylor story, making it seem like she was an innocent tucked in bed with a teddy bear in her footie pajamas while the truth is that she liked that gangster lifestyle, according to the report I read (the Tatum Report), continuously  getting her idiot boyfriend out of jail, renting cars for these drug dealers under her name, yet in the eyes of the media, she was a sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment