Sunday, September 6, 2020

9/6/20 Jealous Boy, Who Knew? (part 1 of 2)

     It is weird to find a new characteristic in one of your sons suddenly out of the blue.  Friday night, when Wife got home, we headed out to get some Halloween decorations and then pick up dinner for Javalina.  It was nice to get out of the house, I spent all day Friday putting up Halloween decorations and it was nice to change it up.  While driving, Wife started telling me about her new Instagram account which she had to create because we got new phones and she couldn't figure out her old password or something.  She likes to follow celebrities, not hot chicks with big boobs like me, so she loaded up with guys like Jason Momoa, The Rock, and others along those lines as well as some people she has worked before and of course family members.

    She was telling me that it was odd that guys like Jason Momoa, Aquaman, started sending her messages like "how are you doing?" and some of the other celebrities were doing similar and even more to the point like "send me a recent pic?"  I am just laughing and going along with it like "Don't ignore fucking Aquaman, he's a good guy!"  I know it has to be some sort of scam and Wife was just smiling along saying she was not going to respond to any of them.  The funny part at this point is that Javalina decided he wanted Taco Bell, we haven't been eating hardly any takeout so he was enjoying crappy food on purpose, and this conversation was while we were in a long line.  Then Wife asked me how do you even respond and delete these messages?

    Well, sitting in the back seat was a little powder keg of energy not liking this one bit.  I was like yeah, swipe it sideways and the conversations will appear... and Javalina is all "let me see your phone..."  Wife knows the kids are going to be better at this, so she hands her phone back and the little shit stsrts going to work.  Under his breath he is saying "fuck this asshole, nobody is going to be doing this bullshit to my mom.  Who the fuck does he think he is?  He is typing away furiously and saying like NO!, fuck this guy, he isn't going to talk shit, I am going to tell him to fuck off."  I reached back and told him to stop and give me the phone.  He was in full pitbull mode, like he couldn't stop himself, he was activated and pissed.

    Wife was all "shit, he is like you back in high school, that is so funny."  The boy was not having it, it took a couple minutes for him to come down from this.  This is in total contrast to Boy, who does not react to anything.  I sometimes think you could light him on fire and he would calmly look down and say "hey look, fire." and eventually maybe turn himself off, nothing gets him excited.  Boy is very much like his mama, Javalina I guess is more like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment