Sunday, February 2, 2020

2/2/20 Wife's Car Acts The Jerk?

    I don't mean to be harsh to the little butt plug, but the Kia Soul finally did not do as it was told.  Wife started her semester of classes and as usual rushed of in a fury in the morning.  She didn't even have time to listen to my thoughts on the demise of modern musical instruments in American culture as seen through the eyes of a couple of You tubers (no offense taken, nobody wants to hear me talk about this kind of stuff).  She managed to get a "entertain the boys while I am gone."  All that got was a finger in the air once I closed the door.  Javalina had a sleepover with three friends, what am I going to do, bring out coloring books?
    After going to the bathroom, I took a nap until 11:00am.  I get up at 6:00am to write, mostly so I can sit alone with my thoughts, not to do activities.  I finished writing at 9:00am, after she had left, so I went back to bed.  I then got up at 11:00am and offered the boys breakfast, which I made eggs and winnies with refried beans on the side and some tortillas.  By the time I finished, 2 of the 3 boys had left.  We then went and dropped off the other one around 12:30pm.
    I still had plans on going and getting a rental sax so I can have an instrument to play on today (sunday).  We got back, Javalina was going to go with me, maybe I decided to clean, we did stop at the bank for a bit, but before I knew it, it was 3:30pm, and I had just got out of the shower.  I was thinking I have plenty of time, the place closes at 5:00pm, I thought.  I was kind of dragging ass, so Wife could get back and join us, but if not, I was willing to go alone.  Just as I was ready, she calls that she locked the keys in the car and I needed to go with the spare key.  GODDAMMIT!!!!  I HATE STUPID SHIT THAT DETRACTS ME!!!!!  I was so pissed because now I was not going to get enough time to go rent a sax, which meant I might as well forget this whole orchestra thing that se kind of pushed me into.
    I got Javalina and rushed over to her.  She kept calling like that was going to make me quicker, and of course the Excursion was nearly empty of gas, so before getting on the freeway, I had to gas up, that got us another call.  I don't know if it is all the construction, but San Marcos is now only about 15 minutes away, I guess driving 75-80 helps.  We approached the car, I didn't even get into the parking lot.  Javalina clicked the spare key and she opened the door (we did try it by phone and that does nothing).  We then headed back and she got to the house within 2-3 minutes of us.
    The part that pisses me off was that she can keep her keys in the purse and just being near the car it will unlock.  Why the FUCK, with the keys in the car would it not work the same way?  She put her purse in her backpack (I guess that is what she gets for carrying such a small purse, that wouldn't happen to women with adult purses) and then opened the trunk magically by being near it.  She then put her backpack in and closed the back door and now she was locked out.  The fucking back door does not open with the key inside versus outside, not sure how it knows, but it does.  Is that clever or infuriating?  I understand if the car is on you wouldn't want a stranger opening the door at a stop, but come on, it should open if the car is off.  While we were driving I had Javalina check the times on the music stores and one of them closed at 6:00pm, so we made it with about 40 minutes to spare,

No comments:

Post a Comment