Tuesday, February 14, 2017

2/14/17 Love Is In The Air? (poem)

Love Is In The Air

February is the month of love
For those of you smart fellas that don't want a baby, don't forget that glove.
I am glad the month is actually rather short
as I get older I don't care as much whether I pork.
But for some with a double life, the celebration begins the previous night
as I am just reading about Mistress day, the other woman wants to be made to feel right.
I am not judging, this works for some
although I like to talk like I do, I don't have enough cum.
Fuck this getting older, I used to be bolder
now, I'd rather laugh at memes on my phone than bring her closer and hold her.
Cheers to y'all men double dipping starting on the thirteen
make sure you can rally with your wife on the real day, none of that old routine.
Wife always says for any holiday, make the boys feel included
a heart shaped box of chocolates works well, I have concluded
The other lady in my life, I mostly send her flowers
but I know my mom, she prefers Godiva chocolates they seem to give her powers.
As for Wife, the lady that has mastered the phrase "I want nothing"
I can never tell if she is just bluffing.
Since she is three hours away during the week
trying to do anything during the week would be bleak.
Instead I'll save me a buck and get her something the day after
it's all the same and spending too much money will only chafe her.
I scoff at the people who are new to dating
choosing restaurant's based solely on their rating
I would surely feel the price of the meal grating
the valet parking downtown is only for hating
But we do it for the beast which is pulsating
as it finally hopes at the end of the night to be mating.
Happy Valentine's Day to all the people in my life
I love you all, specially you, Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment