Friday, November 4, 2016

11/4/16 I Demand To Live In A Vacuum?

    Let's eliminate the notion that this was written from the position of an angry fan who wishes to not exist.  Okay, let's continue that thought for a minute.  If we hold your wish and remove you from our thoughts and everything you say becomes null and void of comment, do you really exist?  Of course, you say yes, I am here, I breath, I fart green farts because I care for the environment and I only consume veggies and stuff other people have thrown away.  My footprint on the planet is small because I commute by skateboard and I live in a hole in the ground once occupied by a raccoon.
    I say that is all great for you, and of course your wish is our command, but if you do not encourage one thought different than before you came along, if your input is one that does not change one person's opinion on anything, why are you part of the social group?  In a perfect world, everything I have ever said and done is hopefully being taken by everybody around me and taken to better mankind.  That is not possible because I consume the planet like I am pregnant and eating for two or three, I drive vehicles that should be outlawed per every Prius driver, my house should be one third the size it is to match my true needs and family size.  Luckily, we live in the United States and those who don't like how I live can start sucking on the exhaust of my F-250 or my Excursion, this is 'Merica Goddammit!!!  I do have good qualities, but when arguing, the other side will only care about any failures in my morality.
    I don't care if it sounds selfish, I am not really going to deny what I say because it came from my mouth.  I rubbed at least two brain cells, gave it at least a second or two of thought and spat it out.  Why would I get upset if other people go around quoting me? 
    If I needed to hide because I was being hid by the government and my goal was to remain incognito, then I would start the day with my mouth closed, I would be polite, and I wouldn't bring attention to myself by giving my opinion on everything.  Aristotle once said "there is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing."
    If we go then by Aristotle's reasoning, if you are not criticized and you have no opinions we can shine a light upon, and anything you have said cannot be evaluated, then good for you, you officially are nothing.  Now just practice being a ghost and shhh, no save that thought, go quietly into that good night my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment