Monday, November 28, 2016

11/28/16 State Of The Blog, Happy 2nd Birthday?

    I have officially been blogging now for two solid years, over 730 blogs about family, friends, thoughts, and ideas.  I keep doing it because it has been fun, and I think it is good to work the mind and also to leave a little proof of what I say and believe.  I started writing for my boys, but the content is not always aimed for them at the age they are.  I think, though, some day, when they are older, they might appreciate some of the things I have to say regarding any topic.
    I will be making some minor changes, some for convenience, others to expand my creativity in other directions.  One change I need to make is when I go on vacation, I will simply use a "Best of" and re-publish old blogs I have enjoyed.  I have been taking a week off in Spring Break, one in June/July when we go to Disney, and now in Thanksgiving, and maybe Christmas.  Spring Break two years ago had me scrambling because we stayed in a time share which only had wifi in the main building, but they closed it at night.  I would write my blog and then go towards the building, I believe we had to go to the second floor patio before we connected to the wifi and then I was able to send it.  This is silly, it is just a little blog, I shouldn't be running around after midnight looking for a way to publish it.  I had a similar problem when we went to Florida this past year.  The Wi-Fi worked the first night or two and then gave out in our rental house.  I wrote half my blogs on my phone, with my thumbs on those tiny keyboards.  I know that going on vacation instantly gives me new and more interesting material to write about, but it also forces me to stress when I should be relaxing.
    The other thing I have been wanting to do is explore my perverted side and write a blog totally free and from the perspective of the Little Mando, if you know what I mean.  I won't divulge the new address, but you should be able to figure it out, if you want.  Some of the stories will be true, some will be fantasy, I might discuss a sensational story, but I will do it while entertaining my real smaller brain.
    As for this blog, I will continue to do at least six blogs a week, maybe seven if the new blog doesn't find a following after a couple weeks.  I had promised to add more pics last year, but it wasn't easy.  When I attempted to add one, it would attach them randomly anywhere on the screen, and then half the time it would attach them but not show the image, instead it would show a code error.  I will keep trying to attach photos and images from online, but it will be hit or miss until I figure out What the F???

No comments:

Post a Comment