Friday, April 29, 2016

4/29/16 Her Delusional Life?

    I admit I like creeping on FB.  One can go from one person to another and before you know it, you might be on a friend's brother's aunt's friend's cousin's grandma's uncle's probation officer, the interesting ones go that route.  What surprises me though is how delusional some people are.  Delusional, having false or unrealistic opinions or beliefs, I just liked the definition personally.
    Only because they are good looking, I go back on a handful of people, but the storyline always borders on tragic.  One has the expectation that the boyfriend is fixing to come out of jail anytime now, go back six months on her timeline, she is patiently waiting, go back a year and they were constantly fighting and making up over and over.  Further back, the little felon was in jail.  I went back recently, and now it seems to be the same story, with the girlfriend in jail, but they are patiently waiting for them to get out.  I don't know this person, but I almost wish I could reach through the computer and shake this girl to cut it out.  At least with a girlfriend, probably no extra kids for awhile.
    How about the delusional girl bragging that she's doing it on her own, she don't need no man to get by.  She doesn't mention the help coming from section 8 which means she gets an apartment for $10 a month.  I don't care that section 8 exists for helping the needy, but don't kid yourself that "you da man".  We are all collectively floating your ass.  There has to be food stamps if one is getting housing help.  Is section 8 forever?  If you fail at life, the government just gives you a comfy seat to wait out life and procreate a bunch of kids from other unemployables?  What long term plan is this?
    Another "friend" joined us for lunch a couple months ago.  She is telling us this terrifying tale of her baby daddy losing it on her and smashing her windshield and threatening her life.  My take from it was that sounds horrible, I hope you get him out of your life and maybe stop dating bad guys.  She's had on her FB feed stupid stuff like "every thug needs his down ass bitch to be complete" or some such nonsense.  But I guess the attraction is too strong.  Two choices: A. Did she leave him and start her life anew?  or B.  Did she stick around and get pregnant from the same champ that busted her windshield earlier?  You are right, B.  I guess he got it out of his system, he won't ever throw another tantrum like that.
    I can't help mentioning Amy Winehouse, since I am listening to her currently on FB.  If you don't know her, listen to a couple of her songs, such a perfect sultry singer with so much talent.  She overdosed in 2011, after just releasing a song named "Rehab" with lines like:
They tried to make me go to rehab
I said, no, no, no
Yes, I been black
But when I come back, you'll know, know, know
I ain't got the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab
I won't go, go, go
Had the dummy gone to rehab, she might still be around.  You can see her gradually deteriorating from the drugs.  Her first album and videos she's singing in sexy little skin tight dresses, and she's nice and healthy.  As she progresses on the drugs, she gets skinnier and skinnier and worse more and more shitty tattoos.  I'm sure she kept saying to herself that she was fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment