Saturday, December 3, 2022

12/1/22 Beats Headphones?

     I got a new pair of headphones for my phone, mostly to use at work.  I have several pairs of headphones and I consider all of them specific and important for what they are.  I have another pair similar to these, they are Bose and very good, but I notice the left one does not hold charge for very long anymore.  I might get 30 minutes, then it is indicating that it needs to be charged.  I also have a huge pair that go over the ears, these are the best as far as blocking out sound from the outside and comfort, plus they don't dig into my ears, like these buds do, but they are also heavy and tend to slide down my head if I lean forward too much.  I then have several wired versions, some with the fancy new connection for my phone, and some with the old fashion connector to connect to any old device.

    These new Beats in-ear headphones are nice.  I chose red, but I could have chosen blue or a couple other colors.  They seem to hold charge longer than the three hours my old Bose in-ear headphones used to, but I haven't had to test the length yet.  I mostly use them at work when I am alone in the lab without a computer, just to play some music or even the Adam Carolla podcasts which I haven't been listening to for a long time but are always good when I go back to them.  The one drawback I have noticed is that they are so small, I keep getting my coworkers coming into the room and talking to me in great detail and then I finally notice and make them repeat themselves, because they are so small, they don't notice I am listening to something entirely different and shut off in my own world.  I did like that I went all week without having to charge the case they come in, that held enough charge for my four-day week.  Whenever they get low on charge, they will beep and indicate I am down to 10% charge, then we are supposed to put them in the carry case where they automatically charge.

    I bought this last week when Mijo told us he needed new headphones for his gaming needs, and we just happened to go to Best Buy.  I probably didn't need these, but why not?  I don't really spend a lot of money on myself, this is one of those things that actually helps me, sometimes work is just too boring, listening to music or talk podcasts helps pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment