Tuesday, April 6, 2021

4/6/21 DD Got Married?

     DD is my code for Boy's friend (Dirty Dog then later Domesticated Dog once the girlfriend neutered his horny ass) who has been living with us on again off again the last few years.  He moved in first time about three years ago after breaking up with a girl friend.  Girlie had just moved out so we had an extra room and I could always use an extra $600 bucks.  He was a good fit, I like the boy a lot, he is polite, respectful and always ready to help if we need something done.  At one point, he took it upon himself to trim the tree up front and managed to make it look a lot better by trimming the lower branches which got in the way every time we went to cut the grass. 

    After a while, he met another girl and went and tried to make it work.  He lived with her a year or two and all seemed well, we really liked this girl, although we liked the previous girlfriend too.  This boy has been close to us since we became friends with his family back when Boy got to know him in 7th grade playing football.  Well, he got cold feet at some point and told the girlfriend he needed time, I believe he proclaimed he was polyamorous and he needed the loving of more than one lover.  I'm not sure why that didn't work with the girlfriend, but he ended up asking if he could move back in.  I was a little apprehensive at first, mostly because he was on a tear going out dancing and banging different girls very routinely, for a while.  At some point, he hooked up with the current girl in his life and we eventually caught glimpses of her in the house.

    When I finally got a good look at her I asked her if he had her chained to the bed and wasn't allowed to speak to give me a sign.  She would never come out of the room, I even joked that she was like the "gimp" in Pulp Fiction, kept tied to chain and just used for sex on the weekends.  She did manage to laugh at that and slowly started coming out of her shell.  They dated/banged for I would say 6 months or so, maybe he has known her longer and just kept her under wraps more than I realized.  I wish them well, she took a minute to grow on us, but all the girls he has dated have been of about the same temperament, they are all nice at their core.

    Well, this weekend, they are off in Las Vegas and they got married last night.  We saw the event through zoom, they got married at 9:30pm last night, just as we finished watching Kong vs. Godzilla.  I don't know if this is going to last or not, but I guess the ball is in motion.  In the last month, he has gotten all serious about his life, looking for a house and they have been spending time buying nick knacks for their future place.  I hope he has gotten that idea of being polyamorous out of his system, I don't think it works in the modern age, but hey, we can all have the dream, if but for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment