Saturday, October 27, 2018

10/27/18 MGTOW Is A Really Interesting Strategy?

    I was looking for something to write about this morning so I go on YouTube and start listening to random stories.  There is a lot going on with the caravan of people coming, but as I was told last night, I don't know the full story, I just know what is in a four minute clip, I will then wait to comment more.  The topic of MGTOW, or Men Going Their Own Way, comes up, again and again.  Apparently, we are in a new societal pattern where guys date for as long as possible, but not necessarily for the purpose of marriage.  One of the persons leading this charge is Tom Leykis, who I have mentioned a few times.  He is a radio personality, you can catch bits and interesting clips on YouTube just by typing his name.  He is very pro men and his goal is that men do not get screwed by women.
    That being said, I have no horse in this race, as far as my side, I am happily married, all I do is work and watch after my boys while Wife is working three hours away during the week as she gains the experience to hopefully be able to apply up here somewhere and be taken seriously, so she can come back and command the price of a director level person.  It used to be I made almost 3 times her salary for the first ten years or so we were married.  I might be a dick about it once in a while when it came down to making decisions, I might throw that at her, like when we moved to our bigger house, or every time I wanted a new toy, such as the boat, or my trucks.  With her promotion though and my pay cut and no OT over the last few years, we are basically making the same amount of money now.
    MGTOW is for men who make considerably more than their chosen person they are dating.  There is no incentive to go farther than dating.  Marriage is an institution that helps mostly the woman.  If there is a divorce, and the numbers say that 50% of marriages end in divorce, the man might have to pay the woman a percentage of his earnings to support her.  I call BS to that.  It is one thing if I had to do that with Wife, who has been with me since the age of 16, but to start dating some new lady, get married and if didn't work, I would have to support her for the rest of her life is completely nuts, who would sign up for that?
    The last story I was listening to, the lady wanted to get married and she says the guy is being hesitant.  she didn't want to disclose that she cheated on him, BUT, of course, she would never do it again.  Ummm, once a cheater, always a cheater.  Leykis had a field day with her calling her a slut and a whore, which she defiantly said I am not a slut, "well what is the definition of a slut?"  She answers, well, somebody that sleeps around, a lot (to make it seem different than her case).  She pretty much described herself, she just didn't want to fit in that costume.
    Add to the list of today's modern woman doesn't cook or clean, because it is degrading, then why does a man need a woman around for, if he is the sole breadwinner?  The women on the radio like to argue that they are there for companionship, to which Leykis tends to always say men make better companions to men, women always want to make it about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment