Friday, October 19, 2018

10/20/18 I Have Become Pro Guns, Slowly?

    I have slowly been reading and watching videos concerning guns.  Bring this up to me ten years ago and I would have said "We don't need guns around, Idiot!"  But maybe it is the constant videos I watch on YouTube under "Active Self Protection" in which a narrator John takes us through video footage, usually in a gas station or market, sometimes in a residence with video cameras set-up.  It is incredible how fast things go down, how different things can be from the movies, and even if you do everything the "bad guys say", such as lay on the ground and don't fight, they might still shoot you, which is just horrible.
    On the other side of this, I see videos where you can buy small lamp table safes to keep a handgun by the bed, or hidden wall cabinets, where a rifle/shotgun could be kept.  Last night, we went to Cabela's as they had in the past some of these wall cabinets that could very easily be hid by a big mirror or portrait.  I am now moderately interested in putting some of these hidden cabinets so I could have quick access to a shotgun in the bedroom and maybe Boy could as well.  I would like to arm Javalina, but he is only 13, so I don't know if that is a good idea and he might end up shooting his older brother who comes and goes on his own schedule.  I know Javalina walks around the house with a pretty pointy knife, as he leaves it on the table all the time, and I moved it from in front of the computer just awhile ago.
    I do find it funny that Monster Energy Drink at work always comes at me like I represent the liberals somehow.  I totally support Roe V. Wade, women and their bodies is their thing, old white men shouldn't get a say in what poor Hispanic (or any other race) girls do if they get pregnant, unless they are going to be happy paying for more and more brown (or whatever color) babies.  Other than this, which there are studies that because of Roe V. Wade, crime is down over the last thirty years, I am slowly becoming a conservative.  I don't like supporting n'er-do-wells with food stamps and section 8 housing, fuck those peeps.  Nobody ever gave me a handout.  I was for it, when President Clinton made this big talk about people on welfare get five years to get their shit together, but that is not the case.  There is always a new reason to continue the sucking on the gov't tit.
    But anyways, I foresee in a few years, I will have guns/rifles in every room of the house, for protection.  The first thing I want to get upon getting done with our credit card fiasco is buy one of those giant $2500 safes and buying enough munitions to actively protect ourselves from the animals out there who don't believe hard work is the only way to live an honest life.

No comments:

Post a Comment