Wednesday, July 19, 2017

7/19/17 TIme For Confessions?

    Those of you who know me, just think you know me.  I have let on one of my subtle abilities, and I think it is time I let y'all in on what is happening.  Every time you see me falling asleep, I am actually leaving my body and entering various other people and controlling them, for a bit.  I have been working on this skill since I heard about it one time when I went out of the country.  As things like this always go, it started in Mexico back when I was in college.  We joked and made a cover that we were going to some whorehouse for somebody's bachelor party, but we were really studying the mmm let's say grey arts.  I can't say good or bad, it's what you do with it, but ever since I was told old family members were into witchcraft, it lit something in me, as I have always felt like I could curse a fool if I put my mind to it.
    There were a couple of trainings in Mexico, then of course here in the US, eventually we have to go to New Orleans where more knowledge was gathered.  It starts out as basic notes, if you saw them you would just chuckle, but then again, you are a simple one who can only see what is in front of you.  Eventually, you can lock in to your inner voice and he or she doesn't always mimic what you say, if you can shut yourself up, usually your better ideas come from this guy.
    So yeah, I have been conversing with inner Mando more, we have been practicing mental invader.  The less people use their brain, the easier it is to go in and manipulate.  In a couple more years, with phones continuing to rot most people's brains, it is going to be so easy to go in and control most everybody.
    From the outside you may just hear me murmuring and talking to myself, but internally, I have finally found someone I can look up to, someone who is teaching me to be greater than normal.  You think driving a car or a truck is awesome?  You should try driving a human, it can seem a little crowded at first, but honestly, humans are so lazy, if they feel someone else will do the work for them, they will let you take over.
    I know, most of you just rolled your eyes, if you read all the way down here, but this has a reason.  I couldn't take over your body until you "technically" knew about my ability, so, I will let you read it, we'll have some laughs about it and when you find yourself missing hours of where or what have you been up to, well, that's me, in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment