Thursday, December 25, 2014

12/25/14 How Was Your Day, Diary?

    Hello Diary,
    Today was busy busy.  I worked last night, got home around 630am, cut my hair, in case pictures were taken, got to bed by 730am.  I was awoken by my Lil Husky aroound 1:00pm.  As always, he was hungry and we had last minute buys to take care of.  I showered, dressed and off we went.  I love when the four of us can get together, glad the older is done with his first semester, we are finally seeing him enough that I want to go to work.  Just kidding, but he has been around a lot more.
    On our way out the door, my neighbor stopped us to give us a Christmas gift.  This was probably a thank you for saving her house last week, one night while going back to work I noticed a flood of water coming from her garage.  I dove in and swam them and their dogs out to safety.  No, I rang the doorbell and let her know water was coming out from under her garage doors.  She thanked us with homemade salsa.  We then went to Central Market to get some tasty treats, I just love their breads.  Boy got some overpriced sodas, he knows I can't say no, and Chubs got some fancy cookies that were way overpriced and a small fruitcake.  Oh well, It's the Holidays, and I'm feeling festive.  We still hadn't eaten, so we stopped at Wendy's on the way home.  Boy was telling us about work and some super nerdy dungeons and dragons inside jokes.  Wife and I just looked at each other and said mmm-hmmm.
    Back home, I was feeling full and really wanted to nap, but my wife insisted on raping me, and I can't say no to sex.  Five minutes later, we were downstairs making cookies and messing with my new obsession, the blog.  We chilled, wrapped a couple gifts, drank a couple oh adult drinks.  Tried some egg nog with good rum, it was yummy.  Then we sat and watched Edge Of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise, it was loud and ok.  Ate some ham, and homemade dip, and drank a Christmas Beer, followed by some Ginger Beer with cranberry soda.  Kinda zoned out after the movie, but rallied like a champ.  Boys went to bed, Chubs was nervous, looking at Santa tracker, he was getting close.  He made an executive decision and told older brother to go to bed.  Being he wasn't doing anything productive, he agreed.  Both boys asleep by midnight, we stayed up to watch Scrooged, and most of Harold And Kumar Christmas, and even a little of a Warehouse 13 Christmas episode.  Oh yeah, Mom called to remind me I didn't call to say Merry Christmas, sorry about that, with the boys out, it seemed so quiet.
    Saw Santa do his magic right as we were coming upstairs, and now at 3:19am, I am gonna do my magic again and hide the salami.  Merry Christmas Little Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment