Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12/18/14 May I Put You In My Mouth? (poem)

I've been thinking about you for some time
I remember our last crime together was sublime
I swore to stay away from your young and tender frame
who we kidding, I come upon you, you're in my brain.
God himself must have put you together
Mixed of this and that, fucking mine forever
Skin so perfect, golden brown
My only wish is that you not frown,
Your succulent breasts I will devour
My fists, my hands, you will feel the power.
But that is only a beginning for me
On to more, I'll explore all of thee
I have to taste you, I lick my fingers
you intoxicate me, your smell just lingers.
Call me Chris Columbus, I am exploring
your thick plump legs, I am adoring.
those thighs full of that dark meat I have been seeking
you're in my mouth, of you, I'm reeking.
My lust satiated, my heart content
I'll clean up my mess for I am a gent,
whether you come in a bucket or a box
your secret spices always knock off my socks.
Usually, with some fries and a large iced tea
I eat and drink until I have to pee.
I order one more #3 combo with a biscuit
make it two, my hunger, I can't risk it.
Don't blame me if you had nasty thoughts
It is quite normal unless your brain just sits there and rots.
So to all you dirty thinking peeps, to you I tip my hat
and as Forrest Gump said "that is all I have to say about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment