Wednesday, November 17, 2021

11/16/21 Optional Showers?

     I thought athletes had to shower in high school, but I guess I was wrong.  Mijo now has to contend with wrestling practice in the mornings on some days (it is a real pain in the ass, as I have to drive him to school at 6:30am).  Along with the super early wake up calls, there is the fact that they will sweat and get funky.  I assumed that like in the movies, they jump in the showers and go about their day.  Our boy is not cool with public nudity, I was not either, but to each their own.  It turns out almost none of these boys like to drop down to their birthday suits, save for 1-2 boys that are just letting it all hang out.

    It is a little comical, when we give a ride after practice, in the evenings, they can't seem to let go of the topic, We have three boys in the car and none of them apparently want to shower either, but there is one kid, let's call him Johnny.  The first time it happened, our son said he was totally caught by surprise, he said boys have taken showers before, but they'll leave their underwear on. I added "that has to be uncomfortable, to walk around with wet underwear", my son said "it's better than not showering at all and ehh, we just wrap a towel around us for a bit and that absorbs most of the water."  Johnny came out wrapped in a towel, so my son thought he must have his underwear on, but then he unwrapped and Mijo thought "oh shit!" and just looked away all uncomfortably.  The friends we were giving rides to said the same thing.  Mijo says he now just stares straight into his locker while changing, he does not want to see any loose body parts, if you know what I mean.

    Last night is now over a week of this, and they were saying that now Johnny is real comfortable, not even bothering with a towel, and coming over to talk to them.  There was a weird exchange with our boy in that the kid brought over his soap, with just his towel on and told him to smell the soap it smells real good, but he dropped the soap I guess "accidentally" in front of Mijo who then proceeded to be polite and pick it up.  My only thought was "Hey Dummy, that bar of soap has been on his dick and he probably ran it like a credit card in his ass crack, tell him to scram."  He said he was only curious because it was those Star Wars soaps that have been coming out in commercials on TikTok as he realized I was probably right.

    They were talking in the car that they will have to have an intervention and tell him to cut it out and cover his shit up.  I still think these stinky asses should all be showering, specially if they have to go about their day afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment