Monday, October 25, 2021

10/25/21 Love Today's Online Ordering Services?

     Wrestling is fixing to start up for Baby A at school and we are excited for his second season.  I decided to order him some stuff online and I am only holding up on getting more stuff because he is not flashy and we have a hard time getting him to wear new things.  I love though that I can get online and order official looking merchandise with school logos and other things specific to wrestling, for example.  I found a website, www.prepsportswear.com and was able to order him a hoodie with the Crockett Cougars name and the Cougar logo.  I think that is very cool and I wish that existed back when we were in school.  I am tempted at the moment to go ahead and order all his friends that are talking about joining the wrestling team identical hoodies, but they are pricey and then they could still back out, so Wife said to wait for that.


    I also got on Amazon and was able to find a few wrestling specific shirts which I always find humorous and fun to wear, such as 


    We are excited for the season, last year was an introduction to the sport which we didn't even fully understand, but our boy says he loves it more than football, and this season he is going to be joined by at least 4-5 of his friends that come over to the house, or at least that is what they are saying right now.  It is a very demanding sport and is not very forgiving, so I will be pleasantly surprised of all the boys who say they are going to join ultimately join him on the team.  Last season was very surreal as the team consisted of 2-3 boys and 2-3 girls, but this year they may field a more complete team.  There should be up to 14 weight classes and then there can be a JV and a varsity member for each, so there should be around 30 boys and girls running around with the team, that would be a lot more energy, but we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment